Monday, July 30, 2012

Mommy Moments Link Up

And we are back for our weekly Mommy Moments Link up! Thank you to everyone who participated last week. I LOVED reading all of your mommy moment posts. I learned a lot about what I have to look forward to in just a few short months!
Photobucket
The post with the most views from last week was 15 Week Baby Bump Update by Sarah at The Not Quite Military Wife
The Not Quite Military Wife
Sarah is just a few weeks behind me and blogging her pregnancy adventure the same way I am! Check out her sweet lil' baby bump:)

I'm sure Sarah would love you to follow along with her as well! Thanks for linking up Sarah!


Now here is my update for week 19! Can you believe I'm almost half way?

How far along: 19 weeks baby!

Movement:  Lots of movement in the past week...at least compared to not feeling anything for the last 18 weeks:) 

Weight Gain:  I have gained a few pounds back...right around 116-117. 

Maternity Clothes: No maternity clothes yet, but I do have to use a  hair tie to close a few of my jeans. I also ordered a couple pairs of belly bands from Baby Be Mine for $6.99 each! Pretty good deal, so for all of my preggo friends, make sure you check it out before they run out!

Stretch Marks:  None yet

Best moment of my week:  I was working on my computer and felt a the baby kicking a little, so I put my hand on my belly and pushed just a little. He/she kicked my hand right at that moment! It was the first time I've felt it on the outside! Now for Jimmy to feel it...

Worst moment: I hate crying. I hate crying by myself, in front of people, and even in front of my husband. Unfortunately, I've been blessed with a large amount of pregnant hormones that seem to trigger a lot more crying than I would prefer! I nearly cried through an entire movie this week...that's not fun at all!

Sleep:Well I had my first "hate my husband" dream! I guess they are pretty common for pregnant women. Mine was pretty silly actually, but I remember being really upset in my dream! When I woke up, I was still in love with him though, so we are all good.

Miss Anything: I miss being able to eat without worrying if I'm going to puke. I also miss my appetite.

Food Cravings: I finally got my doughnuts! I still really like popcorn, chocolate, and fruit.

Aversions: Food in general when I'm not feeling well

Gender Prediction:  We find out TODAY! Can you tell I'm excited?? I can't wait to let you all know;) Leave your gender prediction in the comments below, and I will tally them up before I reveal the gender!

Belly Button: I'm going to have a major outie before too long now...

Moody or Happy: Even though I hate to admit it, I've been pretty moody this week. 

Looking Forward:  To finding out the gender this afternoon! Seriously. I can't wait!

Now it's your turn to link up with your Mommy Moments!

Mommy Moment Link Up Posts could include:
-A pregnancy Post
-Kid crafts or recipes
-Your thoughts on mommyhood:)
-Things you are learning about/as a result of being a mom
-Your frustrations as a mom
-Funny mom stories
-Mommy/Kid photos
So basically any post you have written that involves being a mom will count! Just grab my button and include it somewhere on your blog or in your post. Oh and just like any other linky part, don't forget to visit each other's posts and leave some love! I can't wait to see what you all share:)  

Photobucket 
Photobucket
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. AWW! Such a cute post! Can't wait to make some of these..but not just yet;)Can't wait to see what the gender is my sister finds out this Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these! I started feeling my baby kick at exactly 20 weeks. In fact, there's kind of a neat story behind it. Right at that time, I had caught a pretty bad *double* eye infection, and that very night I was lying awake, tossing and turning, goopy, pussing eyes running all over my pillow, and overal, feeling pretty miserable. Everything kind of felt dark and discouraging, and I just starting praying for a little blessing from the Lord. "Lord, you know how encouraging it would be if I could feel my baby kick now!" Having not felt it at ALL yet, I was delighted beyond words to start feeling those little kicks within minutes of my prayer! That will always be SUCH a special memory for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you to find out the sex of your baby!! And I am the exact same way when it comes to watching movies these days. I am just a mess! Can't wait to see what you will be having!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for being almost halfway, and for finding out the gender!! Can't wait to hear what it is. :D I hope you start to feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Congrats on reaching your halfway point and good luck on learning the sex!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, coming over from the Monday Mingle! This is a great idea to record all your trials and triumphs during pregnancy! Wish I had done it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Faith. Thanks for stopping by & visiting my blog. Excited to follow you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw...how fun! I'm going to guess it's a girl. I can't wait to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love reading your mommy posts! I'm guessing is going to be a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Participating in Mom's Monday Mingle for the first time! I'm your newest fan. :)


    Kristina
    http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Participating in Mom's Monday Mingle for the first time! I'm your newest fan. :)


    Kristina
    http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're still sick at nearly 20 weeks? That should have disappeared in the first trimester. You may want to check with your doctor/midwife on that. Ginger ale and Saltine crackers can settle an upset tummy, though.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring a smile to my face! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...